Grade 3 and 4 Beginning Computer Curriculum
I have laid out every lesson that I use, video links, resource files and the pacing that I use to teach students who have never had any formal experience with computer programs. The first two months are mostly basic things like MS WORD and POWERPOINT, but then we burst into PHOTOSHOP and ILLUSTRATOR. The students gobble up the information! By the end of the year they are enthusiastic and have the basic skills to experiment and be more creative and productive with Adobe programs.
Edit, composite, and create beautiful images, graphics, and art on desktop and iPad.
- ISTE Students: Creative Communicator
- ISTE Students: Empowered Learner
- ISTE Students: Digital Citizen
- ISTE Students: Innovative Designer
- ISTE Students: Computational Trainer
- ISTE Students: Knowledge Constructor