Travel Agency Postcard - Adobe Photoshop Tutorial
Great introduction Photoshop project for grades 9-12 and the college/university level. In this tutorial we build a 4x6 inch travel agency postcard and template with bleed, trim, margins and ready for print. This tutorial was built using Adobe Photoshop CC 2018. Originally made for my online Introduction to Photoshop at West Hills Coalinga College.
In this video we build the front of a 4x6 inch postcard for a travel agency.
- What is covered in this assignment:
- Creating a print ready template in Photoshop
- RGB vs CMYK color space
- Trim, bleed, and margins for a print file
- Basic layout and design using provided artwork
- Converting an image to Black and White non-destructively
- Different ways to import files
- Copy/Paste, Place, and
- Smart Objects
- Vector vs. Bitmapped files
- Preparing files for print