Adobe Illustrator Pen Tool & Colour Theory
Assessment Published 6/5/18 Last updated on 6/5/18
Adobe Illustrator Pen Tool
Adobe Illustrator -Pen Tool
Your task is to trace your face using the pen tool.
You can only use coloured shapes, no line.
- Take a close up photograph of your head using a camera, and upload it to your computer desktop
- In Photoshop change it to b&w using saturation and change the levels.
- Open a new illustrator file
- Import your photo into Illustrator
- Lock the layer that has the photo on it
- Make a new layer
- Using only the tonal qualities of the photograph start to trace your photograph.
- You are not to use any line, only blocks of colour.
- When you have finished
- Delete the layer with the photo on it