Kinetic Video Text Project
Sometimes, the spoken word can have a huge impact on someone. If we add amazing visuals and moving text to amplify those words, a stronger impact can be made. Think about the video “To this Day Project” by Shane Koyczan. It made you think! After following the three tutorials that I gave you(watch here: kinetic type, Intro to Kinetic type) you are to make your own Kinetic text video. The words must be your own and submitted to me prior to beginning your video, as I will be checking for authenticity. Your project can be about any subject you choose, as long as it falls under the guidelines that are stated by the student code of conduct, and is ethical (in other words, no drugs, no violence, no hate, no attacks upon others religion or beliefs, no harm upon others or yourself etc).
Criteria for success:
- Begin by having your written “Spoken word” on Google docs. This must be shared with teacher to proof. Make sure to write about something that you are passionate about.
- Use video footage that you have produced yourself.
- Use audio that does not have lyrics (you may produce your own)
- Your text must follow your spoken audio and must be presented in a “kinetic” fashion. This is not just a captions text project, this is a kinetic text.
- Your project must be more than 30 seconds long, but not longer than 2 minutes.
- Be creative with your footage and colors
- HAVE FUN!!