This is a detailed lesson plan for 1 part of a 4 Session Workshop that teaches using Adobe Photoshop to create a social issues poster.
Session 2 - If a picture is worth a thousand words, what do you have to say?
(Photoshop 3 hrs)
1. Participants will apply the concept of "Create with Purpose" by making a poster for
a social issue or cause.
2. Participants will see and analyze photo based poster student examples.
3. Participants will be able to use Photoshop basics. (see below for specific skills)
4. Participants will be able to show and share online resources in the AYV and Adobe EdEx communities
5. Participants will be able to apply what they have learned to a small, open ended,
social message based product
PLEASE NOTE: All the files and assets to support this resource can also be accessed through this link.