Digital Storytelling with Adobe - Webinar Series
Learn to use Adobe Software to create engaging and professional multimodal texts.
This 3 week webinar series will help you to develop your digital storytelling skills. During this webinar course you will learn how to work with images, audio, storyboarding and movie making.
We will spend time looking at Adobe Creative Cloud Software and Apps including:
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Story
- Adobe Premiere Elements
- Adobe Voice.
The webinars will focus on the stages of creating your digital story:
- Session 1 - November 6, 8pm - 9pm - (Syd AEDST) Creating and working with images using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Lightroom
- Session 2 - November 13, 8pm - 9pm - Preparing your story with Adobe Audition and Adobe Story
- Session 3 - November 20, 8pm to 9pm (Syd AEDST) Bringing it all together with Adobe Premiere Elements and Adobe Voice
- Session 1 - We had a slight technical issue while recording so the session is in two parts. Introduction to Digital Storytelling and Ending of session and Software Demonstration.
- Session 2 - Recording
- Session 3 - Recording