Adobe Apps for Education provides an introduction to Adobe software applications, helps you learn what you can create, and inspires with ideas for sample projects using these tools.
The document categorizes the types of digital content that you can create with Adobe software applications and identifies which tools are best for creating different kinds of content. Each content category includes sample projects for beginner, intermediate, and expert Adobe users. Some projects include hyperlinks to tutorials on Adobe Help and the Adobe Education Exchange.
The document also includes an Adobe app glossary to help you easily identify the wide diversity of software applications Adobe offers.
This document is published in three different formats:
- Low resolution interactive PDF file - this version is ideal for sharing digitally or sending over email and includes hyperlinks to tutorials
- High resolution interactive PDF file - this version is ideal for sharing digitally and includes hyperlinks to tutorials
- Print PDF - this version is ideal for printing for use in classrooms, but does not contain hyperlinks to tutorials.
Please let us know your comments and feedback below. This document will be updated periodically to add new tutorials and adjust sample project and applications as required.
- Files updated on May 19, 2016 to include Adobe Spark.
- Files updated on March 16, 2016 to include Capture CC, Post, Photoshop Fix, Animate CC, Experience Design CC (Preview), Fuse CC (Preview), Character Animator, and Portfolio.
- Files updated on July 13, 2015 to include Preview CC, Comp CC, Hue CC, Brackets, Slate, and Stock; Links to tutorials fixed and additional links added; product icons now show product name on cursor rollover
- Files updated on November 3, 2014 to include Behance, Behance ProSite, Adobe Framemaker, Voice, Brush, Shape, Color, Illustrator Draw, Illustrator Line, Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Sketch, Ink and Slide, and Premiere Clip; Product glossary now includes links to product information on adobe.com
- Files updated on March 26, 2014 to include Adobe LeanPrint.