Adobe Apps for Education
Adobe Apps for Education provides an introduction to Adobe software applications, helps you learn what you can create, and inspires with ideas for sample projects using these tools.
The document categorizes the types of digital content that you can create with Adobe software applications and identifies which tools are best for creating different kinds of content. Each content category includes sample projects for beginner, intermediate, and expert Adobe users. Some projects include hyperlinks to tutorials on Adobe Help and the Adobe Education Exchange.
The document also includes an Adobe app glossary to help you easily identify the wide diversity of software applications Adobe offers.
This document is published in four different formats:
- Interactive online version
- Low resolution interactive PDF file - this version is ideal for sharing digitally or sending over email and includes hyperlinks to tutorials
- High resolution interactive PDF file - this version is ideal for sharing digitally and includes hyperlinks to tutorials
- Print PDF - this version is ideal for printing for use in classrooms, but does not contain hyperlinks to tutorials.
Please let us know your comments and feedback below. This document will be updated periodically to add new tutorials and adjust sample project and applications as required.
- Files updated on October 15, 2018 to include Adobe Premiere Rush CC
- Files updated on October 18, 2017 to include Adobe Dimension, Adobe XD, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Experience Cloud, (including Adobe Advertising Cloud, Adobe Analytics Cloud, and Adobe Marketing Cloud), Captivate Prime, and Adobe Scan.
- Files updated on May 19, 2016 to include Adobe Spark.
- Files updated on March 16, 2016 to include Capture CC, Post, Photoshop Fix, Animate CC, Experience Design CC (Preview), Fuse CC (Preview), Character Animator, and Portfolio.
- Files updated on July 13, 2015 to include Preview CC, Comp CC, Hue CC, Brackets, Slate, and Stock; Links to tutorials fixed and additional links added; product icons now show product name on cursor rollover
- Files updated on November 3, 2014 to include Behance, Behance ProSite, Adobe Framemaker, Voice, Brush, Shape, Color, Illustrator Draw, Illustrator Line, Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Sketch, Ink and Slide, and Premiere Clip; Product glossary now includes links to product information on adobe.com
- Files updated on March 26, 2014 to include Adobe LeanPrint.
Metadata ingest, logging, and rough cuts.
Adobe Experience Cloud
Build campaigns, manage advertising, and gain deep intelligence about your business.
The complete PDF solution for working anywhere. (includes desktop, web, and mobile access)
Access millions of high-quality creative assets inside your favorite Creative Cloud apps.
Audio recording, mixing, and restoration.
A single platform for building and deploying web and mobile apps.
Create freeform vector designs on your mobile device.
Adobe Capture CC
Turn any image into a color theme, vector graphic, brush, and more.
Adobe Creative Cloud
Creative apps and services for everyone.
Adobe Premiere Pro
Edit media in its native format and create productions for film, TV, and web.
Design and develop modern, responsive websites.
Optimize your eBook reading experience across desktop and mobile, now with EPUB 3 support.
Adobe Analytics Cloud
The core intelligence engine for your enterprise.
Editing and compositing for photos, web and mobile app designs, 3D artwork, videos, and more.
Creative mobile image editing.
Collaborative screenwriting, reporting, and scheduling tools
Create end-to-end eLearning for any device.
Adobe Advertising Cloud
An end-to-end platform for managing advertising across TV and digital formats.
Easily author and publish interactive, multilingual technical content across mobile, web, desktop, and print.
Build responsive games and video content across browsers and OS versions.
Create motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and web.
Create end-to-end digital workflows with trusted, legal e-signatures.
Adobe Marketing Cloud
Give customers personal and relevant experiences across all marketing channels.
Transform your PowerPoint presentations into interactive eLearning content.
Make text edits and layout modifications without impacting designs.
Adobe Spark is an easy-to-use tool that helps you turn your ideas into compelling social graphics, web stories, and animated videos
Retouch, restore, and share your photos on the go.
Create expressive drawings and paintings using natural drawing tools.
Design, prototype, and share user experiences.
Design interactive vector animations for multiple platforms.
Create beautiful portfolio websites on desktop and mobile.
The cloud-based photo service for people who love photography.
Adobe Document Cloud
Accelerate business with all-digital document experiences.
Desktop and mobile web conferencing platform for meetings, eLearning, and webinars.
Organize, edit, create, and share your photos.
Create beautiful vector art and illustrations.
Distribute applications across multiple screens and platforms.
Craft elegant layouts at your desk or on the go.
Create photorealistic 3D images for branding, product shots, and package design.
Create and share online videos anywhere.
Package mobile apps in the cloud.
Showcase and discover creative work.
Output video files for any screen.
Go from paper to digital fast. Scan notes, documents, receipts, and more to PDF.
Adobe Premiere Elements
Organize, edit, create, and share your videos.
Turn 2D artwork into live, animated characters.
Adobe Captivate Prime
Deliver personalized learning experiences across multiple devices.
Adobe Comp CC
Create design comps using your real assets and fonts.
Make customized 3D models to power your designs.