Digicorps: A 22-week Curriculum for Learning Illustrator
I ran this program during Spring semester 2016 with success. I will continue this year with a new batch of 3rd and 4th grade students. The children really got into it and were quite competitive. Students earn badges for each of 6 levels.
There are 23 steps in all, each designed to be completed in a 55-minute session, making the program 22-23 weeks long.
To see the program in progress, go to: http://digicorps.businesscatalyst.com/index.html
Please feel free to download and revise anything so that it fits your program. I have included the Illustrator file for the badges so that you can customize them for your program.
Included below are:
- Intro video (made with Adobe Spark)
- .pdfs of every lesson step of the program - editable in Adobe Acrobat DC
- .ai file of the badges, easy to customize for your program
- .ai files of the pen-tool worksheets
- .ai (Illustrator) files of the badges so that you can customize the program for your class!
Enjoy! Let me know what you think.