In this project students will create a black and white logo, spot color logo and full color logo for 3 clients.
You will design distinctly original logos for three distinctly different clients listed below.
You must devise an appropriate font and original graphics to represent the client name and purpose. Each logo must function successfully in a full-color, black and white and spot-color format. All design aspects are left up to you to determine as long as they are case appropriate.
- Client #1: Galaxy Playland
A playland for kids with arcade games and a pizza parlor. Their facility is built to look like a space station.
- Client #2: Atom Networks
A networking company which builds custom intranets for clients across the east coast.
- Client #3: Westmoore & Associates
A financial firm which assists its clientele with high end investment counseling.
· Sketch at least 5 ideas for each logo solution. You would need to submit these as part of your project.
· Refine your most successful sketch concept
· Using Illustrator design a complete and ORIGINAL logo for each client on 4 x 4 inch square
· Print out color solutions for each logo on letter size paper with printers marks and cut the individual 4” x 4” squares.
· Mount each client solution on 18” x 8” black foam board (allowing a 2” border on all sides and a 1” gutter width between the different color versions). (note: printing is up to the school/teacher and is not a requirement for all schools)