What’s New in Photoshop CS6 ? Very first feature you’ll notice in Photoshop CS6
The very first feature you’ll notice in Photoshop CS6 is the new dark color theme which is designed to match other Adobe products such as After Effects and Lightroom. If you don’t like the color, you can change it back to the Light Gray theme or customize it to any color you like.
Saving large files? Photoshop will save files in the background so you can immediately continue your work in Photoshop.
In Photoshop CS6, Adobe touched more features and introduced more new features than they had. In fact they have added about 60% more features changes compare to Photoshop CS5. Packed with new features and enhancements, the software includes groundbreaking innovations and unparalleled performance breakthroughs that expand the frontiers of imaging science, and deliver new levels of creativity and increased efficiency.
What’s New in Photoshop CS6:
- Mercury Graphics Engine - See near-instant results when editing with key tools such as Liquify and Puppet Warp. The new Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine delivers unprecedented responsiveness for a fluid feel as you work.
- New and reengineered design tools - Create superior designs faster. Get consistent formatting with type styles, use vector layers to apply strokes and add gradients to vector objects, easily create custom strokes and dashed lines, quickly search layers, and more.
- New Blur Gallery - Quickly create photographic blur effects using a simple new interface with on-image controls. Create tilt-shift effects, blur everything and then sharpen one focal point, or vary the blurriness between multiple focal points. The Mercury Graphics Engine delivers immediate results.
- All-new Crop tool - Crop images faster and with greater precision using the all-new, nondestructive Crop tool. Rapidly manipulate your images on canvas and see your adjustments happen live thanks to the Mercury Graphics Engine.
- Modern user interface - Work with a fresh, elegant interface featuring dark background options that make your images pop, and benefit from hundreds of design touches that create a smoother, more consistent editing experience.
- Intuitive video creation - Photoshop CS6 editing power to your video footage. Easily enhance any clip using the full range of familiar Photoshop tools, and then create movies using an intuitive set of video tools.