Want to make your own movie? Check this out!
Always wanted to make your own movie? With Adobe's products, now you can!
Learn how to use Adobe's Premiere Pro/Premiere Clip, After Effects, and Audition to create your very own movie!
Want to promote your movie? No problem! You can also use Adobe's InDesign to create promotional movie posters!
Need professional looking photos? Adobe's Photoshop can take care of that! You can also apply them to your posters if you want!
What you will learn:
- How to successfully make your own movie (of course!) using Adobe products
- The 5 stages in filmmaking
- The different main roles in filmmaking
- How to create your movie plot
- How to edit video with Premiere Pro and/or Premiere Clip
- How to add special effects on your videos using After Effects
- How to edit sound using Audition
- How to use InDesign to make movie posters
- How to enhance your photos with Photoshop
- The audio terms and accessories (see Audio Terms and Accessories video below)
(Note: this can be either a project or a lesson plan, depending on what type of movie you are making)
(Another note: this resource may be occasionally updated as I am learning this myself!)