Understanding the fundamentals of good social media video production is important for any educator who wants to communicate effectively. This course helps teachers and students enrich their creative skillset and deepen their knowledge of video creation. After taking this course, you will understand how to edit and produce great video, and how to create engaging classroom activities to help you inspire students across all content areas. Whether you teach in a media lab or a history classroom, this course has helpful tips for you.
In this course we’ll introduce you to the essentials of impactful video-making with Adobe Premiere Pro, and explore a variety of key tools and techniques that you can learn, master, teach and use in your own classroom. You will hear from dozens of experts in the field, and see many examples of activities you can immediately apply to any classroom context.
After taking this course, you will:
- Understand the basic principles of video-editing and production, and learn creative techniques to apply to your workflow.
- Gain knowledge from experienced design professionals
- Experience relevant examples by Adobe Education Leaders and expert educators who are using creativity and Adobe products in their classrooms
- Apply this new knowledge to your own classroom context
- Get resources to help you create social-media focused video-making opportunities for your students
The learning content in this course will take about 3 hours, and includes an optional assignment. By completing the assignment and marking this course as complete, you will receive a digital badge and a certificate for 3 hours of accredited professional learning.