Understanding the power of creativity, why it matters, and how to leverage it in your teaching helps to prepare students by giving them the 21st-century skills they need to succeed.
This course helps educators understand what creativity is, why it’s important, and how to develop creativity in their students across subjects and grade levels, from young children through to college students and adult learners. Whether you teach in a media lab or a history classroom, primary school or college, this course will give you a deeper understanding of the power of creativity in any subject.
In this course, you’ll get tips on how to cultivate and assess creativity, how Adobe’s creative tools can help, and how to stay connected to Adobe’s Creative Educator Community. You’ll hear from expert educators, including those from our Adobe team of creatives, who will help you transform your teaching and learning experiences to foster and support student creativity in any content area.
After taking this course, you, as an educator, will:
- understand what creativity looks like, and why it’s important for every learner;
- know how to recognize creativity in all students and develop it in your learners;
- be able to make every subject creative;
- be able to foster a creative learning environment;
- know how to leverage Adobe’s creative tools;
- know how to keep learning and engaging with the Adobe Creative Educator Community.
The learning content in this course will take about 3 hours, and includes an assignment which is a requirement for achieving your Adobe Creative Educator Level 1 badge). By completing the assignment and marking this course as complete, you will receive a digital badge for this course and a certificate for 3 hours of accredited professional learning, and begin the process of acquiring an Adobe Creative Educator Level 1 badge.