About this course
Getting Started With Adobe in the Classroom
is designed to get educators up-and-running with Adobe Creative Cloud while exploring the value of creative thinking in today’s digital classroom. Enroll in this self-paced course to exercise your creativity through hands-on projects while you explore how Adobe tools might be used in your own classroom.
What will I learn?
- Explore why digital creativity matters for learning and student engagement
- Be inspired by authentic examples of creative classrooms
- Build confidence through hands-on projects to get you started with using Adobe tools
- Plan for how you might infuse technology and creativity into your existing curriculum
- Download fully-developed classroom projects that exemplify digital literacy and creativity
- Integrate an Adobe project into your existing curriculum
Who is this course for?
This self-paced course is designed for educators who are new to their Creative Cloud subscription and are looking for support to establish a creative, digital classroom.
How long is the course?
This self-paced course consists of three workshops. We anticipate that successful completion of this course will require a minimum of 3 hours of your time.
What will it cost?
Enrollment and course completion certificate are FREE!
What software/technology will I need?
What will I receive when the course ends?
Graduation will take place at the end of each month. After successfully completing this course, you will receive a digital credential that states that you successfully completed 3 hours of professional development.
Successful completion of the course and its assignments will also award you an Adobe Educator Badge, which you may share with others to demonstrate your achievement.
About Adobe Education Exchange courses
Each week of an Education Exchange collaborative course includes: