Up and Running with Adobe Spark Post
Adobe Spark Post (formerly Adobe Post) is the integrated web and mobile solution that enables everyone to easily create and share stunning social graphics in seconds. This workshop will introduce you to Spark Post and guide you through all the steps of creating your first project. You’ll experience how Post can be used to inspire creativity in your classroom.
Over the course of this workshop, you’ll:
- Explore the main features and functions of Spark Post.
- Follow simple steps to transform a photo into a social graphic with text to communicate with students.
- Explore sample classroom projects created with Spark Post.
- Connect with a community of Spark Post users to share tips and best practices.
- Create and share a learning resource that incorporates Post (Optional).
Note: Adobe Spark works in your web browser or on your iOS device. You’ll need a working Internet connection to complete this workshop.