Up and Running with Adobe Premiere Elements
Premiere Elements is an application that helps anyone achieve their creative vision using powerful tools in a simple interface. This brief professional development workshop will introduce you to the app, help you create a simple project, and show you how you might use Premiere Elements in your teaching practice.
In this workshop, you’ll:
- Review the main features and functionality of Premiere Elements.
- Create and share a simple project.
- Explore sample Premiere Elements classroom projects.
- Connect with a community of Premiere Elements users to share best practices.
- Create and share a learning resource incorporating Premiere Elements (optional).
Note: You’ll need Premiere Elements installed on your machine to complete the steps in this workshop. United States schools may be eligible for a software grant that includes Premiere Elements. Learn more here: http://edex.adobe.com/connected