Take a Creative Stand Against Bullying
Over 13 million kids will be bullied each year in the US alone. Hundreds of thousands of students will stay home from school because they do not feel safe to come and learn. These are the facts - but together we can do better. This workshop will introduce you to the tools you need to make a difference in your classroom, and provide you with lesson ideas you can use to take a creative stand against bullying by contributing to the Adobe Bully Project Mural.
The Bully Project Mural is a digital destination where people can share art, stories, and perspectives about bullying, its impact, and how we—the creative community—can help stop it. All the artwork and projects on this site come from the Behance creative community.
Over the course of this workshop, you will:
- Learn about The Bully Project and explore teacher resources
- Review the main features of Behance, an online creative community, and set up an account
- Use Adobe Photoshop to help your students create a piece of art for The Bully Project Mural
- Follow simple steps to upload and submit student art for the mural
- Connect with The Bully Project community to share student stories and perspectives on bullying
No prior experience with Behance or Photoshop is needed.