Learn Adobe Spark
This Workshop is currently Archived
Adobe Spark empowers anyone to turn ideas into social graphics, web stories, and animated videos in minutes. This brief professional development workshop will get you started right away.
In this workshop, you’ll:
- Review the main features and functionality of Adobe Spark.
- Create and share an Adobe Spark project.
- Explore sample Adobe Spark classroom projects.
- Connect with a community of Adobe Spark users to share best practices.
- Create and share a learning resource that incorporates Adobe Spark. (Optional.)
Note: Adobe Spark works in your web browser or on your iOS device. You’ll need a working Internet connection to complete this workshop.