About this Course
This FREE online course is aimed at all educators wishing to gain the knowledge and skills to successfully design and deliver effective professional development with Adobe tools. Explore the importance of creativity in education and apply adult learning theory best practices in your own training using adobe tools.
The Adobe Train the Trainer courses are made up made up of three levels of study with a total of 75 hours of professional development:
- Level 1 - Start designing with Adobe Creative Cloud tools (10 hours)
- Level 2 - Explore adult learning theory and best practice professional development, then create your training plan (30 hours)
- Level 3 - Successfully develop and deliver your training session (35 hours)
What will I receive when I complete this course?
Successful graduates of this course will receive a certificate accrediting 75 hours of professional development, a digital badge, and instructions for the next steps to becoming a certified Adobe Education Trainer (AET).
How does this course work?
Level 3 of the Train the Trainer course opens on March 25, 2019 and runs until May 3, 2019. The course includes:
- Information to expand your knowledge and understanding of creativity in education and adult learning theory
- An exploration of best practices in professional development design leading up to developing and delivering a professional development training session
- Weekly online drop-in ‘office hours’ with an expert trainer to give you help and support
What do I need to get started?
You’ll need to graduate from both Train the Trainer Level 1 & Train the Trainer Level 2 before you can complete this course. Our main focus in Level 3 will be on developing and delivering a professional development training session, but we’ll be covering a wide range of Adobe creative tools and digital media technologies.
What does this course cost?
This course is FREE, including accreditation.