Adobe Education Train the Trainer: Creative Cloud
This course is now closed. Find out when this course will be offered again and enroll in other courses on the Collaborative Courses page.
Train the Trainer is an eight-week online course designed to equip education trainers worldwide with the knowledge, skills, and tools to successfully design and deliver effective, engaging Adobe professional development workshops. Upon course completion, participants will be able to design professional development sessions that empower and inspire students, teachers, and faculty to foster creativity and design innovative digital media. Participants who successfully complete the course will earn an “Adobe Education Trainer” credential and be endorsed by Adobe as a leader in the education technology training space.
If you currently train or seek to train teachers on Adobe’s creative apps, this course is for you. Over eight weeks, you’ll explore interactive content that will prepare you to train educators on the Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat — powerful and popular tools in Creative Cloud. You’ll become familiar with Adobe Education’s support for trainers as you explore the important role digital skills and creativity play in the classrooms of today and tomorrow. Finally, you’ll engage in a peer-based interactive professional development design curriculum that will take your trainings to the next level.
Note: We will also offer at Train the Trainer course on our Adobe Elements and eLearning products in Winter 2015.
Throughout the course, participants will:
- Examine the importance of creativity in education and hear from fellow educators who are successfully using technology to foster creativity for students.
- Explore Adobe Education’s free online resources, Adobe's industry-leading products, and engaging Adobe product training activities.
- Review best practices in professional development design.
- Course begins: June 21
- Week 1 available: June 21
- Week 2 available: June 28
- Week 3 available: July 5
- Week 4 available: July 12
- Week 5 available: July 19
- Week 6 available: July 26
- Week 7 available: August 2
- Week 8 available: August 9
- Course ends: August 31 (all work must be submitted by this date in order for the participant to graduate)
- Pass/Fail emails sent: No later than September 14
Weekly Self-paced Lessons
Course participants will progress through weekly, self-paced, asynchronous lessons and online discussion forums.
Optional webinars will be offered each Wednesday to give participants an opportunity to connect with peers and process weekly learnings through facilitated discussions. While weekly webinars are optional, they’re also a great way to network and strategize with other professional development leaders across the globe.
In order to successfully complete this course and earn the Adobe Education Trainer credential, participants must complete a weekly assignment and provide weekly peer feedback. Participants must also successfully complete the final assignment.
Upon successful completion of the final assignment and other course requirements, participants will be awarded a digital Adobe Education Trainer credential. They’ll also get access to the Adobe Education Trainer Group, an online community on the Adobe Education Exchange that offers peer networking opportunities and an exclusive Adobe Education Trainer toolkit.