This spark page will help your students plan big projects with the use of planning methodologies in scrum management, mind-mapping and bullet journaling.
This has been designed for higher education students, that are working on final major projects. It can be adapted for high school level education, particularly students who are working on large scale projects.
It helps them create a narrative for their project, through the different methods of planning tools.
- To be able to reflect and describe what procrastination looks like to them
- To understand and describe how time management can effect them.
- Learn techniques from agile scrum management with sticky notes.
- Mind-map their project.- How to story-tell in mapping, how to remember and generate ideas.
- How to bullet journal; to plan long term and short term to achieve their goals.
It is important to instruct students that they need to find a methods that works for them, or a combination of all them.