Harnessing Mobile Learning for Creativity
How can mobile devices be used creatively for teaching and learning? What digital media tools are well suited to create content for, and on, mobile devices? In this workshop, you’ll explore ways to stimulate student creativity with mobile devices as you design your instructional activities. You’ll consider some specific teaching methods and apply your learning by designing your own lesson or project using Adobe Spark apps.
Essential Question: How can teachers design experiences that use Adobe Spark to support mobile learning?
Over the course of this workshop, you’ll:
- Identify methods and personal goals for incorporating mobile learning
- Understand uses of social media in teaching and learning
- Use Adobe Spark apps to create content best suited for a mobile device
- Learn ways to encourage creative problem-solving with your students
- Explore how students can create interactive mobile learning activities using Adobe Spark apps
No prior experience with Adobe Spark is required
This is part of a series of workshops entitled, “Creativity in Today’s Classroom.” Other workshops in the series include: