Create and teach with infographics
Take a deep dive into the art and science of infographics. Then, discover ways to teach about and with infographics in your classroom.
By completing this self-paced workshop, you will:
- Learn what infographics are as well as what makes an effective infographic.
- Understand why infographics can be a powerful tool for teaching and learning.
- Learn strategies for incorporating infographics into your instruction.
- Use Adobe InDesign to create an infographic.
- Plan a learning activity where students create infographics to learn subject-area content.
Some prior experience with Adobe InDesign is useful, but not required.
This workshop is part of a series of "Teach Visual Literacy" workshops. Other workshops in this series include: