Build Your Brand: Twitter & You
Build your personal brand by creating an online presence using Twitter. Learn about this social media tool and how it is changing communication, collaboration, and learning. In this workshop you will create your own profile picture for your Twitter account using Adobe Photoshop.
This workshop will take approximately 1 to 1.5 hours to complete, plus the time to create a profile picture.
Use the Start Workshop button (upper right) to begin working your way through a series of steps, divided into three sections:
- Get Inspired --Build your understanding of the value of Twitter as part of your personal brand as well as a tool to enhance your teaching profession
- Get Ready -- Review resources
- Take Action -- Create and upload a personal profile picture and share your reflections with your peers
- No prior experience with Adobe Photoshop is assumed
This workshop is part of the "Build Your Brand" series of workshops. Other workshops in this series include:
- Build Your Brand: Getting Started
- Build Your Brand: Get Up & Running with Social Media
- Build Your Brand: Twitter & You (this workshop)
- Build Your Brand: Create a Digital Portfolio
- Build Your Brand: Create a Website without Writing Code