Adrianne Nix
High School Art Teacher

Adobe MAX

Curious if anyone is attending the Adobe MAX conference next week in Vegas? I'm planning on going Wednesday-Friday but I just found out that Tuesday is an educator networking day. Now I'm trying to change my flight to get there by Tuesday but wondering if it's worth it. Has anyone been before?

• Photoshop

Editing and compositing for photos, web and mobile app designs, 3D artwork, videos, and more.

• Illustrator

Create beautiful vector art and illustrations.

5 / 5 • 1 Rating

Comments (10)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Adobe Education

Posted on 10/13/17 9:31:27 PM Permalink

Adrianne, regardless if you are able to make it on Tuesday, get in touch with us at so we can connect you with our education team members who will be at MAX!!

The AEE Team

Adrianne Nix

Posted on 10/16/17 2:09:47 PM Permalink

​Will Edex have a booth? Are they running some portion or all of the program for educators on Tuesday? I'll email them now. Thanks!

Adobe Education

Posted on 10/17/17 5:56:29 PM Permalink

We won't have a booth unfortunately but once you connect with the education team members you can meet up with them while you are there. Have a great time!

Andrea Batts-Latson

Posted on 10/13/17 10:37:27 AM Permalink

I went to max and the educator event last year and had a blast. Not sure if I would change my flight for it, but I would definitely consider it depending on what I have going on.

Can you post a link to the event?​

Joseph Labrecque

Posted on 10/13/17 2:17:12 AM Permalink

Hi. I've been attending MAX regularly since 2008. I always try and be on location a day previous in case the education team has any sort of event.

Whether it is worth it for you to change flights and hotel stays and such... I cannot say. Talking with educators, AELs, and Adobe EDU ​friends is a huge part of MAX for me, personally.

Melissa A

Posted on 10/13/17 2:13:26 AM Permalink

​Hi, Adrianne,

I went to MAX last year and I loved it. I did pre conference and conference last year and got to attend tons of amazing workshops and labs. There were also some fabulous speakers. I will be going again this year, but I am only attending Wednesday through Friday this year. Unfortunately, I'm actually not aware of the educator networking day you're talking about - sorry! Did you receive an email about it? How did you find out about it?

Adrianne Nix

Posted on 10/13/17 2:50:55 AM Permalink

I got an email about it a week after I booked my flight. ​

Andrea Batts-Latson

Posted on 10/13/17 10:35:59 AM Permalink

​I didn't get one either...I don't think.

Alison Crane

Posted on 10/13/17 9:01:08 PM Permalink

Same--does anyone know if it's too late to register for the educator day? I have a friend who was invited by ​email, but didn't receive an email when I registered.

Adobe Education

Posted on 10/13/17 9:32:45 PM Permalink

Email us at and we'll see what we can do!