Where to start?

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Adobe and was looking for some advice where to start as in courses.

Thanks

Cameron

Products
  • Adobe Premiere Pro

Edit media in its native format and create productions for film, TV, and web.

• Photoshop

Editing and compositing for photos, web and mobile app designs, 3D artwork, videos, and more.

• After Effects

Create motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and web.

• Adobe Spark

Adobe Spark is an easy-to-use tool that helps you turn your ideas into compelling social graphics, web stories, and animated videos

• Premiere Rush

Create and share online videos anywhere.

Ratings
5 / 5 • 3 Ratings

Comments (8)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Jan Michael Garcia

Posted on 7/9/19 4:31:39 PM Permalink

Since most of where I look for tutorials were already mentioned​ I will just recommend 2 channels on Youtube in response to your interest in graphic design. They provide experience-based feedback in their videos which can be something different from the materials found in the exchange.

1) Satori Graphics: Illustrator

What's good about the channel is it's neat playlist and introduction videos to design theory. The channel specializes on Illustrator but the theories can be applied to other creative works.

2) Will Paterson: Illustrator

His channel contains design challenges that you can participate practice with. You can also get feedback from the design challenge submissions and apply it to your own graphic designs.

Good luck!

Dean Utian

Posted on 7/4/19 2:59:50 AM Permalink

Cameron Pritchard

Posted on 7/5/19 1:06:25 AM Permalink

Hi Dean,

Thank you for the tutorials. I will be sure to go through all the tutorials and match ones to my current interests.

Hope you have a wonderful day,

Cameron

Vonshel Davis

Posted on 7/4/19 2:52:55 AM Permalink

​Hi Cameron, It depends on your interest and experience level. What is your current or desire profession?

Cameron Pritchard

Posted on 7/5/19 1:07:55 AM Permalink

Hi Vonshel,

Thank you for taking the time to write to me. My current interests are in Video editing and Graphic Design.

Thank you,

Cameron

James Rafferty

Posted on 7/3/19 3:24:44 AM Permalink

​There are some great courses on the Adobe Education Exchange, otherwise I'e learned heaps from YouTube tutorials and Lynda.com (or now LinkedIn Learning).

Cameron Pritchard

Posted on 7/3/19 5:09:14 AM Permalink

Hi James,

Thanks for taking the time to answer

I'm gonna take your advise on board, thanks for that. Have a lovely day.

Cameron

James Rafferty

Posted on 7/4/19 4:29:31 AM Permalink

* Nice profile pic (I might make one for myself!)