Ciera Hall
Graphic Communications Teacher

What do you teach?

I see there are several different types of educators that are members of the AEE. What do you teach? I teach Graphic Communications, let's connect below.

Products
  • Acrobat

The complete PDF solution for working anywhere. (includes desktop, web, and mobile access)

• Adobe Premiere Pro

Edit media in its native format and create productions for film, TV, and web.

• Photoshop

Editing and compositing for photos, web and mobile app designs, 3D artwork, videos, and more.

• After Effects

Create motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and web.

• Adobe Spark

Adobe Spark is an easy-to-use tool that helps you turn your ideas into compelling social graphics, web stories, and animated videos

• Illustrator

Create beautiful vector art and illustrations.

• InDesign

Craft elegant layouts at your desk or on the go.

Ratings
5 / 5 • 2 Ratings

Comments (1)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Amy Hawkesford

Posted on 3/2/18 1:43:59 PM Permalink

Hi, I work at a College in the UK and I teach on Photography, Art and Design, Creative and Media and Ceramics courses at different levels including A Level, Vocational Levels 2 and 3 and also Adult courses. I'm also a personal tutor so deliver tutorial content on a wide range of material focusing on personal development, behaviour and welfare. ​I do teach a wide range of subjects that fit in the art/design/media area but my expertise is in Photography!