I would like to learn little Image Editing Ideas If you can Provide it to me then It would be really Appreciated

Hello Everyone,

If Anyone Here Knows How to do Image Editing and Expert Into Image Editing Then Please Reply to This Discussion Mail Because I would like to learn some Tricks For the Easy Image Editing and As well as the Simple skills For My Personal Improvements.

It's Not very Complicated skill Learning But That's Only For My Personal Improvement and That's Also For The Perfection.

If You Would like To Contact Me Directly Then Just Reply me Here On My Email : Nirav_Patel6401@yahoo.in

Thanks.

Products
  • Adobe Premiere Pro

Edit media in its native format and create productions for film, TV, and web.

• Photoshop

Editing and compositing for photos, web and mobile app designs, 3D artwork, videos, and more.

• Photoshop Mix

Creative mobile image editing.

• Photoshop Fix

Retouch, restore, and share your photos on the go.

• Lightroom

The cloud-based photo service for people who love photography.

• Illustrator

Create beautiful vector art and illustrations.

Ratings
4 / 5 • 1 Rating

Comments (2)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

nirav patel

Posted on 11/23/17 4:15:17 PM Permalink

​Hello i Tried to use Your Selected Methods For The Image Editing but i have no any Idea where it going to take me,

Because after selecting the Image Portion by using The Lasso Tool Or Quick Selection Tool after that there is No Any Select and Mask Tool Available in My Photoshop,

So i request You To please provide me Some Guidance Upon that.

i can't use Select and Mask tool from My Photoshop and By Using Refine Edged Tool I'm Unable to Select the Edges Of the Images Properly.

Kindly Reply me here with the problem Solving Quote.

Hope to hear Good From You Soon.

Thanks.

Adobe Education

Posted on 11/22/17 4:22:17 PM Permalink