Kundan Narendra
Formador Informática - Computer Instructor

Adobe Certified Instructor

Hello everybody,

First of all I'm happy that I passed the Adobe Education Train the Trainer: Creative Cloud June-August 2017 course.

But I'm adding this discussion to know how can I get a Certificate of Adobe Certified Instructor ?

For me this Cerification is the best, and I'm glad I completed it.

Products
  • Photoshop

Editing and compositing for photos, web and mobile app designs, 3D artwork, videos, and more.

Ratings
5 / 5 • 2 Ratings

Comments (3)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Kerrie Scott

Posted on 10/12/17 7:21:45 AM Permalink

​Hi Guys, I hope this helps.

Thank you for showing interest in the ACI (Adobe Certified Instructor) program.

The key requirements to be approved ACI program are:

• Instructors must pass the appropriate Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam(s). Click on this link to get information about ACE exams: http://www.pearsonvue.com/adobe/
  • Instructors must meet the qualification of holding a valid teaching credential (CompTIA CTT+, Microsoft Certified Trainer, Novell Certified Instructor, Certified Lotus Instructor, Apple Certified Trainer, or a government issued teaching credential)
  • Note: There is no fee to be approved in the ACI Program.

Please click on this link to get more information and submit the application: https://trainingpartners.adobe.com

I am busy studying for for the Comptia CTT+ now and at the same time studying the for the ACE exams in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.

Good Luck!!!

William Oesch

Posted on 9/16/17 10:46:06 PM Permalink

​I have asked this same question. I am passing along the same advice. You are on the right path, just keep going. Participate in workshops and discussions. Also, share lessons. I am working putting together teaching materials and will be sharing them soon. Basically, demonstrate you are ready to wear the hat and it will find you. Good luck.

Kundan Narendra

Posted on 9/16/17 11:00:59 PM Permalink

Thanks a ​lot William,

Really it is honour to belong to great Adobe's family.

I'll follow your advice.