Trends Are Necessary To Follow By Every Logo and Graphics Designers

Being a designer, it is their core responsibility to keep eye over every trend that are being followed widely every professional logo designers. One of the trend that leads the table is the usage of vivid color combination followed by typography trends. Professional logo designers uses these trends to design an attractive custom business logo for their clients.

Products
  • Photoshop

Editing and compositing for photos, web and mobile app designs, 3D artwork, videos, and more.

• Illustrator

Create beautiful vector art and illustrations.

Ratings
0 / 5 • No Ratings

Comments (1)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Carly Manhart

Posted on 4/1/19 6:17:15 AM Permalink

​A trend that I have noticed is the use of lowercase letters in logos. Within the last two or so decades, a lot of reworked logos and new companies have created logos that include text that is all lowercase rather than sentence case (first letter capitalized, the rest lower case) or all caps. For instance: Pepsi's new logo and Arby's new logo are both all lowercase. Other major companies have all lowercase text for their logos like: Facebook, Verizon, and Adidas.

I just found this sort of interesting because technically, it is not "proper" for a proper noun to be all lowercase. I think it's maybe a way of saying "we are modern and rebellious" maybe? Just a thought I've had.