Adrianne Nix
High School Art Teacher

Looking for a better way to deliver digital lessons. What program/app do you use?

I'm looking for a digital program or app that I can use to share digital lesson plans with my students. I've tried quite a few but I'm just not happy with any of them because they either have limitations in what I can post, files sizes limits, brings students outside of the site to view items, etc. I'm looking for somewhere that I can house you tube links, webpages, google documents, and student examples.

Ratings
5 / 5 • 5 Ratings

Comments (15)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

maricar sison

Posted on 6/21/20 2:24:33 AM Permalink

Hi. In our school we are using moodle as learning management system .But before this pandemic,, i already incorporated asynchronous learning in my teaching.I tried google claasroom since most of my students have google account.You have to consider also the internet connections and gadget used by your students.in my experience most of my students have their on cellphone but a few own laptop.So you have to considers those factors.​

Salih Agenter

Posted on 3/31/20 8:18:14 AM Permalink

Lauren Reap

Posted on 3/30/20 6:41:44 AM Permalink

Ratmany Kang

Posted on 3/26/20 4:28:25 AM Permalink

Mike Turner

Posted on 7/2/19 6:10:56 AM Permalink

​Could you create a hyperdoc using G Suite?

Dean Utian

Posted on 6/22/19 8:05:07 AM Permalink

​At my University. we are currently using Moodle Learning Management System (LMS). We have used Blackboard before. I'd say there is no perfect LMS. Each has its strengths and weaknesses. If you're using a LMS, you can develop lessons within the platform or others that can export to SCORM package.

Some tools/applications to develop lessons can be:

Stefania Buzatu

Posted on 6/6/19 1:14:11 PM Permalink

​We use Moodle, but I believe we're looking to switch to AULA. I like it quite a lot to be fair, it gives me much more freedom than Moodle does.

Cheriss May

Posted on 5/24/19 6:12:51 PM Permalink

​I've been using Canvas for a few years now, and love it! Within Canvas you can use other apps, documents, etc.

William Cortez

Posted on 5/22/19 11:04:16 AM Permalink

Our university implements Google Apps for Education.

Thom Gibson

Posted on 2/12/19 3:09:49 AM Permalink

I like Padlet as you can just drop just about any of those resources on it like a bulletin board.

Greg Gralf

Posted on 2/11/19 4:59:43 PM Permalink

Agree, Canvas is the best one :)

Tamara Wilson

Posted on 12/6/18 1:02:51 AM Permalink

​I use Canvas. This is my 1st year using it. I tried Schoology as well

Jessica Campbell

Posted on 12/3/18 1:41:59 PM Permalink

​Have you tried Canvas yet? It seems perfect for your type of curriculum (I might be stalking your Graphic Design curriculums... I love your ideas!!!) Canvas has changed my life, and with a few hacks I integrate it with Google Docs pretty seamlessly. The way it integrates submissions and assessments with custom rubrics is a huge time saver.

Ray Cooper

Posted on 11/28/18 5:25:40 PM Permalink

​My school uses Google Apps for Education. This integrates Google Drive and Classroom.

Sara Cubberley

Posted on 11/12/18 3:01:59 AM Permalink

My school system uses Blackboard for content delivery. My grad school program uses Moodle, which I wasn’t a fan of at first, but it has really grown on me. ​I would love to hear about the programs you have tried, and their pros/cons.