Header
Adrianne Nix
High School Art Teacher

Looking for a better way to deliver digital lessons. What program/app do you use?

I'm looking for a digital program or app that I can use to share digital lesson plans with my students. I've tried quite a few but I'm just not happy with any of them because they either have limitations in what I can post, files sizes limits, brings students outside of the site to view items, etc. I'm looking for somewhere that I can house you tube links, webpages, google documents, and student examples.

Ratings
5 / 5 • 2 Ratings

Comments (4)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Tamara Wilson

Posted on 12/6/18 1:02:51 AM Permalink

​I use Canvas. This is my 1st year using it. I tried Schoology as well

Jessica Campbell

Posted on 12/3/18 1:41:59 PM Permalink

​Have you tried Canvas yet? It seems perfect for your type of curriculum (I might be stalking your Graphic Design curriculums... I love your ideas!!!) Canvas has changed my life, and with a few hacks I integrate it with Google Docs pretty seamlessly. The way it integrates submissions and assessments with custom rubrics is a huge time saver.

Ray Cooper

Posted on 11/28/18 5:25:40 PM Permalink

​My school uses Google Apps for Education. This integrates Google Drive and Classroom.

Sara Cubberley

Posted on 11/12/18 3:01:59 AM Permalink

My school system uses Blackboard for content delivery. My grad school program uses Moodle, which I wasn’t a fan of at first, but it has really grown on me. ​I would love to hear about the programs you have tried, and their pros/cons.

Footer