Teaching Design: Simulation

How to develop an online tool for e-learning to enable co-creation between student and teacher?

Ratings
5 / 5 • 2 Ratings

Tarek Bahaa El Deen

Posted on Nov 17, 2013 4:43:52 PM   Permalink

Best Answer

Comments (4)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Colin Byers

Posted on Nov 23, 2014 10:38:40 PM Permalink

You could use Behance to have students host their work in progress. There you could comment on their work and revise it. You might also want to try out Marqueed (it's a simple online collaboration and markup tool).

Tammy Moore

Posted on Feb 20, 2014 8:57:22 PM Permalink

Our project has three students teams that are collaborating to build a marine biology e-learning course. We have an Adobe Photoshop team that is responsible for the background and organism illustrations, an Illustrator team that is responsible for the character graphics, and a Captivate team that is responsible for the course design and interaction development. The teams meet weekly in a live online environment and they are all connected to a shared OneNote notebook which allows for a lot of easy free-form communication (text, drawing, photos, even math equations) and file sharing mid-week. Each student has their own course page within our LMS for testing the mobile side of the design and for inviting other project members to test and give feedback on their design and performance on varied devices.

James Buchholz

Posted on Feb 20, 2014 7:37:55 PM Permalink

I have read Adobe connect may work. It will have to be something that Students will buy-in too. I use online platforms like My Big Campus to related assignments like tests and quizzes etc.

Tarek Bahaa El Deen

Posted on Nov 17, 2013 4:43:52 PM Permalink

Best Answer