Angie Ritenour
Teacher

Need CS4 tutorials to use with 4th graders.

I have Adobe CC but my classroom computers have CS4.  Because I'm just learning my way around CC I am a little nervous about helping my students learn CS4.  I am looking for videos, PDFs, etc. that have step by step directions showing how to use the various tools and how to create things in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.  

Products
  • Photoshop

Editing and compositing for photos, web and mobile app designs, 3D artwork, videos, and more.

• Illustrator

Create beautiful vector art and illustrations.

• InDesign

Craft elegant layouts at your desk or on the go.

Ratings
4 / 5 • 1 Rating

Comments (4)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Anthony Hays

Posted on 2/9/15 5:50:49 PM Permalink

I would also recommend installing CS4 on your teacher station so you can go step by step with them and they will see the same screen as you do. if you are loading up CS4 on a projector to walk the students

Angie Ritenour

Posted on 2/11/15 3:01:10 AM Permalink

I asked my district IT dept. to install CS4 on my teacher computer and was told that it worked on Windows XP (which is on the student laptops), but not on Windows 7 (which is on my teacher computer). I think I may get a screen recording program and create a few tutorials for my students.

Adobe Education

Posted on 1/29/15 2:23:33 PM Permalink

In the search box type the product name (i.e. Photoshop CS4) and you will get content created for CS4 version. I just did it and got some great stuff. there is also our Visual Design Curriculum that has step-by-step tutorials. You can download the entire curriculum on that link, but if you also search as above you will get all of the tutorials individually so you can pick and choose what you need. Hope this is helpful.

Cheers,
The AEE Team

Angie Ritenour

Posted on 2/11/15 3:01:32 AM Permalink

Thank you so much!