Posted on Feb 22, 2014 by Ahmed Ali Moselhi Latest activity: Nov 24, 2014
fostering your learning process to meet Learning outcomes is really important. after getting inside the class, close the door i feel like me and students are totally isolated away from outside life. it is like building a virtual lesson in student minds individually, i admit there are some of my student goes out of lesson sight but monitoring dose help.
- Articulating my Knowledge: Simple context, Inspirational words and motivated examples.
- Confidence-building showcase: Inline samples, concept art, Adobe Products to final
- Experience Simulation: prepare a concept, open Adobe program and start develop the concept using interface tools, some tips and tricks, use the Tool-features variation to ignite creativity.
- Booming Practice: surprise them with imaginative inspirational small task, don't forget to prepare required materials.
- Monitor Creativity level while executing your practice and balance students' level using influencing messages and don't mention any one.
- Critique Session: by the end of class show the students' work and start a positive critique session, be sure you are orienting the direction of opinions and results development.
Do you have and suggestions?