Petra Perz
Teacher Trainer/Teacher of English

Housekeeping in Edex

I'm almost sure that I'm not in the right place to ask but...could anyone tell me how you can do a little bit of housekeeping within the resources we've published as a result of final lesson plans for online courses ? I don't know if there is something wrong but I can't edit or delete my published resources even though I click on the edit icon ! Thanks for your help !

Products
Ratings
4 / 5 • 1 Rating

Comments (1)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Adobe Education

Posted on 7/7/15 9:44:43 PM Permalink

Hi Petra,

You cannot edit or delete final assignments for courses (which may also appear in your My Resources list) unless the course is still open. Once a course closes the content within it is final and cannot be changed. It's also private and only the members who participated in the course can access it, so there is a general understanding that it is archived content and not necessarily expected to be up to date.

It's also important to remember that only you can see your My Resources list. Everyone can see the resources you have posted publicly, but if your My Resources list looks a little messy, it's not going to reflect poorly on you.

We are working on the ability to permanently remove draft resources that maybe you started and never finished or never want to finish. That will come in a future release. In the meantime, thanks for your patience in bearing with what may be a messy list of draft resources.

Cheers,
The AEE Team