Header
Meredith Blache
instructor

Parent Release of Student work/Photo

Does anyone have a sample of a photo, video, work release (or not release) they use for their students they are willing to share? 

Ratings
5 / 5 • 2 Ratings

Comments (3)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Bill Guy

Posted on 7/31/12 9:11:38 PM Permalink

A really good book to get for all types of model (student and Minor) releases. Written by an attorney and professional photographer. The Book, Photographers's Survival Manual by Edward Greenberg and Jack Reznicki. You can copy their releases in the book.

Nicole Dalesio

Posted on 7/30/12 3:52:26 AM Permalink

Our district using one that all schools have to give to their students during Walk-Through Registration. It's a legal document, and i love that we have this! 95% of my parents give approval before I even meet them, and it's very handy. I tend to convince at least another couple of parents by Back To School Night too! As soon as I get a hold of this, I'll post it for you! But perhaps you should talk to your district as well.

Meredith Blache

Posted on 7/30/12 5:59:28 AM Permalink

Our district has a very generic form that just doesn't seem to fit the need. I want to be able to come up with a form that I can suggest for teachers to use or even come up with a form for out district to adopt. I would love to see what your district is using. Thank you.
Footer