Sara Martin
Technology Coordinator

Adobe Trial Versions

Do you think it would be helpful for Adobe to offer their free trial versions of software for 90 days instead of 30 days? Would that be long enough for a college student to have access to that software for a sememster or quarter?

Ratings
0 / 5 • No Ratings

Comments (4)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Dean Utian

Posted on 7/13/19 7:05:11 PM Permalink

I see this was originally posted some time back. I agree that 90 days would be great, even if it was just available for students. It would be even better if students could get a licence for a year.

Unfortunately, the trial period has been reduced and is now 7 days.

Lori Lind

Posted on 11/29/18 2:00:01 AM Permalink

​Absolutely. Sometimes it takes more than that time to get a project completed, especially video projects. I think for students and teachers it should be longer; not only for college, but middle and high school students as well.

Shannon Polk

Posted on 8/3/13 3:48:36 AM Permalink

I think 90 days is a great idea. Students would actually have time to do a project or two and see how the software works. 90 days would get them through a quarter, which would be a great opportunity to see if they like it. I love the new pricing for creative cloud. After 90 days most students could justify spending $19.99 if they knew based on the free trial that they were going to use it.

Nancy Parker

Posted on 7/25/12 11:24:58 PM Permalink

That sounds like a good idea. Many of the titles take some time to learn and the longer trial period may allow the user to have more success and be more willing to purchase.