ACA: Getting your badges (aka logos)
What I've Learned:
- Badges are issued through Certiport, NOT Adobe
- It really isn't that hard to find them (once you know where to look).
- Log in to Certiport. If you have more than one user designation, use the drop down menu to switch to Test Candidate.
- In the bottom right sidebar, click the "Download User Logo" link.
- You will be required to describe where and how you plan to use the logos/badges.
- You will then read and agree to a legal agreement pertaining to use of the badges/logos.
- At the bottom of this agreement you will type in your name and then click that you agree.
- The next page has a list of your passed exams and a link for each one to get your logo aka badge for each one.
- There are several files for each exam: a few different logos and also the user agreement unzips along with them.
I hope this helps. Part of what had me so confused was that my Certiport representative didn't understand this process. He kept sending me to acclaim, which is just digital badges, with a different purpose and appearance than the Adobe badges. Also, the interchangeable use of badge (Adobe) vs logo (Certiport) was confusing.