Training on Digital art & design
During the training (Foundations of Digital Art & Design) the students learn to:
- Design logos, posters, dynamic sketchs, readable and effective on the basis of specifications.
- Retouch, edit images, make photo-montages with Photoshop.
- Produce drawings and vector graphics in Illustrator.
- Achieve finalized page layout on InDesign, in accordance with the instructions and typographical rules.
- Organize their work environment, manage files according to their destination and prepare documents for printing.
- Use graphics software features for documents dedicated to multimedia.