Cecy Marino
Graphic Design and Yearbook teacher

ISO a free online portfolio site fo my HS students

I would like my kids to be able to create an online portfolio where other student in the class and parents could view and comment, while also being able to see everyone else's work from my classes. The student needs to have a log in to keep them accountable of inappropriate comments. I will also need it district approved so it needs to be a "clean site" nothing like instagram or similar. I can't be the first art teacher to need this, someone out there is already using something similar, I just need to know what it is. Thanks!

Products
Ratings
5 / 5 • 2 Ratings

Comments (4)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Ydaliz Negron

Posted on 9/2/15 1:15:22 AM Permalink

I use also Behance. I teach portfolio class and last semester a used at the final presentation and it works fine. They also made the video in Adobe premiere and ad the link on it. But it will work with process and pictures of work to.

Colin Byers

Posted on 8/28/15 2:52:08 AM Permalink

I've used Behance.net and it seems to be fine. I think the conversation that must be had with students is that fine art will always have some content that pushes the limit, and they may stumble across some of it there. But I would recommend it as it is easy to use and it's free!

Cecy Marino

Posted on 8/28/15 9:30:15 PM Permalink

I signed up with Behance.net but don't understand how to use it for my class. Can you send me a link to your page so I can view yours? I mostly want parents to be able to see their kids work compared to other in the class. This way they better understand all that goes into assignments.