Ben Forta
Occasional Visiting Instructor

In-school PD focused on Voice, Slate, Post, and more

Voice, Slate, and now Post have proven to be incredibly popular with teachers and students alike. The apps are fun and free, and more goodness is on the way. The product team would love the opportunity to chat with educators about using these apps in edu, as well as to demonstrate some of the improvements and enhancements that they are working on. If your school would like to host a PD session, let us know. We’d need you to help get the word out to local schools and teachers, and we’ll come by to chat (armed with food and goodies of course). You can reply here, or email me directly.

--- Ben Forta

Products
  • Adobe Spark

Adobe Spark is an easy-to-use tool that helps you turn your ideas into compelling social graphics, web stories, and animated videos

• Adobe Voice

Ratings
5 / 5 • 2 Ratings

Comments (4)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Ben Forta

Posted on 2/16/16 7:50:08 PM Permalink

Any sized group, although if you help us pull together a larger group from the area we'll bring food, drinks, and goodies. :-)

I replied to your email.

--- Ben

S Girardi

Posted on 2/16/16 7:54:29 PM Permalink

Thanks! I'll check the email.

S Girardi

Posted on 2/16/16 7:38:35 PM Permalink

Could this be for a small group of teachers?

David Sharpe

Posted on 1/28/16 12:49:19 PM Permalink

These are incredible tools and create very engaging entry points to Adobe creative tools and easily integrate into the more advanced creative tools with Creative Cloud.