Leigh Ann Pringle
Subject Head Design & Visual Art

Anyone interested in joining us next year doing the same project with young design learners across the globe?

For a while I've thought it would be a great idea to find another class in another country and do the same project with our learners. Then we get the learners to post and comment on line.

I'm looking at something for Grd 10 Design next year. Would anyone be interested?

Products
  • Photoshop

Editing and compositing for photos, web and mobile app designs, 3D artwork, videos, and more.

• Illustrator

Create beautiful vector art and illustrations.

• InDesign

Craft elegant layouts at your desk or on the go.

Ratings
4 / 5 • 2 Ratings

Comments (4)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Rachael Stokes

Posted on 11/9/15 3:24:12 AM Permalink

I am interested in this.. I can do it with my General Year 11 Design class, if you're keen? Happy to follow a project that you have designed, or can collaborate and create one together/as a group. Not really fussed :)

Leigh Ann Pringle

Posted on 11/18/15 10:09:45 AM Permalink

Thanks for your interest! My group will be real beginners. Its our first year of doing full on graphic design. I'm working on a basic project in Photoshop that will help them also understand what design is.

Do you have an email address that I could mail it to when I'm done and you can make changes then we can go with it from there. Maybe we could find a way to create an exhibition space online that they can post their final ideas. What do you think?

Rachael Stokes

Posted on 11/18/15 11:52:05 PM Permalink

Hey! Email me on Rachael.Stokes2@education.wa.edu.au :)

Definitely keen on all those ideas!

Jürgen Liefke

Posted on 11/2/15 5:06:24 PM Permalink

I am interested in doing such a thing. Based on the experience that I made this semester with a project I just finished with a group of students aged 16 -18 I would support such an idea. I would have proposed a similar project anyway, may be an e book based on photography (rewuire photoshop - all recent versions) and text design maybe about seasons (autumn/winter) in combination with poetry, the design of which could be made with InDesign (CC 2015).

If there is any interest, I'd be glad to receive a short reply.

Kind regards

Jürgen