Shelly Gooden
Graduate Student

Adobe MAX 2016 - Educator Government/Non-profit and Student Discount Codes - Affordable for all

As educators we want to empower and encourage those we serve to hone their craft. Adobe makes this easy! The upcoming 2016 Adobe Max is an inclusive event. Educators, Government/Non-profit and full-time students are eligible for huge discounts with codes and appropriate documentation. Let's come together and collaborate.

Products
Ratings
5 / 5 • 7 Ratings

Joseph Labrecque

Posted on 6/27/16 1:52:42 PM   Permalink

Best Answer

Adobe normally does make much of the recorded session content available after MAX - so that is something. It certainly is a great event, having been present nearly every year since 2008, I would recommend the experience to those who can make the trip. Otherwise... recordings!

Comments (11)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Ahmed Belal

Posted on 12/2/18 5:40:00 AM Permalink

​Thanks for sharing

Gustavo rodriguez

Posted on 11/1/16 7:15:20 PM Permalink

​Hi, I'm @ the MAX and I heard that today is a meeting for educational sector. Is right? How do I registered? Or email?or is some type of especial place or meting for educators? Please email me or call 7875285118 gustavo11@hotmail.com tanks in advance

jeniffer homes

Posted on 9/6/16 9:07:36 AM Permalink

I am allowed $1200 Canadian every 3 years for conference PD. That leaves $100 for travel, food and lodging. It certainly is a great event . I will be there as a TA this year.

Thanks

HMRC

Shelly Gooden

Posted on 9/7/16 6:18:30 PM Permalink

Excellent!

Andrea Batts-Latson

Posted on 8/22/16 1:27:01 PM Permalink

I will be there as a TA this year.

Shelly Gooden

Posted on 9/7/16 6:18:48 PM Permalink

Fantastic Andrea!

Jim Thomson

Posted on 6/24/16 2:44:23 AM Permalink

I am a big fan of the edexchange site and think the quality of the Adobe made tutorials is first rate. But the idea that Max is affordable for all is really out of touch for secondary education. We don't all live in the U.S.

I live and teach in Canada. I teach most of the Creative Cloud desktop suite. I would love to attend but $995 US translates to $1300 Canadian at Bank rates. I am allowed $1500 Canadian every 4 years for conference PD. That leaves $200 for travel, food and lodging. I'm sure it's easier for Adobe to plan one massive event. I'm sure it's terrific. It would be very nice if Adobe presented some kind of event north of the border.

Joseph Labrecque

Posted on 6/27/16 1:52:42 PM Permalink

Best Answer

Adobe normally does make much of the recorded session content available after MAX - so that is something. It certainly is a great event, having been present nearly every year since 2008, I would recommend the experience to those who can make the trip. Otherwise... recordings!

Shelly Gooden

Posted on 9/7/16 6:27:03 PM Permalink

Thank you Joseph! I wonder if there are Adobe MAX scholarships I need to learn about so I can spread the word? I will work on this for next year and then get the word out as soon as possible.

Courtney Crabtree

Posted on 9/28/16 9:06:42 PM Permalink

This sounds like a fantastic idea!!​

Shelly Gooden

Posted on 9/7/16 6:24:19 PM Permalink

You make a great point Jim! Joseph offers great counsel. There are times that we are just not able to be there in person but leveraging the tech give us many benefits. Last year I followed what I could on Twitch. Thank you for the response Joseph!