Stanley Crawford
Administrator

Social Media and Student Learning

Please describe how you are using Social Media to increase student learning or student engagement.

Ratings
4 / 5 • 1 Rating

Comments (3)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Erin OMara

Posted on 1/29/14 5:03:30 AM Permalink

I have begun to stretch my definition of a sketch book to include posting inspiration and work on social media sites. This has really helped to encourage participation and open new resources to my students. Specifically, Facebook and Pinterest have been very helpful in getting my students enthused about research and to find inspiration. This also has had an interesting side effect of getting my students to have more confidence in what they share.

Erin OMara

Posted on 1/29/14 5:03:24 AM Permalink

I have begun to stretch my definition of a sketch book to include posting inspiration and work on social media sites. This has really helped to encourage participation and open new resources to my students. Specifically, Facebook and Pinterest have been very helpful in getting my students enthused about research and to find inspiration. This also has had an interesting side effect of getting my students to have more confidence in what they share.

Erin OMara

Posted on 1/29/14 5:03:15 AM Permalink