Amruta K
Instructor

How to do Branding for yourself

Making branding is really very important in today's Digital Era.

5 years ago I made a logo for my self. But now there is time to redesign it.
Branding is the Identity of your work, personality & vision.

What you people think on it?
can anyone share there Branding designs and views here? 

I believe It will help everyone.

Products
Ratings
5 / 5 • 2 Ratings

Comments (12)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Sjaani van den Berg

Posted on 11/15/14 11:36:51 PM Permalink

Hi Amruta,

Have you seen the Build Your Brand series in the Self-paced Workshops?

Amruta K

Posted on 11/19/14 5:42:52 AM Permalink

Hey Hi Sjaani,

Yes I gone through the Self-paced Workshop.
After that I started this discussion.

Thanks.

greg sarles

Posted on 11/12/14 8:57:42 PM Permalink

I teach the logo design process by having my students create personal logos and then display them in different colors and sizes to illustrate versatility.

Student logos

Jessica Gauci

Posted on 11/12/14 10:06:02 PM Permalink

I also teach students logo design and have year 12 students create a brand for themselves. However you have given me the idea to have junior students create a personal logo. Thank you for sharing! :)

Jessica Gauci

Posted on 11/11/14 10:17:49 PM Permalink

I personally find it very difficult to brand myself. This means having to sum up who I am as an educator, designer and individual. I find it hard to design an image for myself and what I do because I know that this image will communicate to the audience and I want to ensure it is a positive and accurate one. I have designed a logo and I am in the process of designing a website. Feel free to check it out, though it is under construction :)

http://www.jessicagauci.com/

Amruta K

Posted on 11/12/14 6:31:52 AM Permalink

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for your participation in this discussion.
I know it is really difficult to brand our self : ) But that is a need of today's world.
I gone through your website. It is really nice.
According to me you can design your logo in more better way.. small, crisp & clean!

Jessica Gauci

Posted on 11/12/14 10:04:47 PM Permalink

There definitely is a need for it. Thank you for the feedback, I will definitely take it on board. Good luck with your branding, please share as I am interested in having a look :)

Amruta K

Posted on 11/20/14 6:56:16 AM Permalink

Hi Jessica,

Sorry for delay.. But I was stuck in other stuff.
Here is a link of my work which is on Behance: https://www.behance.net/xdsamrutabbbe
Have a look. "Project profile pic of AK" is my logo.
Waiting for your views.

Jeremiah Baumann

Posted on 11/11/14 7:42:15 PM Permalink

Hello Amruta,

I push self-branding out to my student designers all the time. Personally, I've changed my website/logo design over and over again until I've finally found something that seems to work for me. With internet searches becoming standard for professional opportunities, I always suggest to people that they get their name and information out across the web the best they can. That information is out there, we might as well take control of it and direct it to work in our favor.

Amruta K

Posted on 11/12/14 6:35:49 AM Permalink

Hello Jeremiah,
Thanks for your participation in this discussion.
I appreciate your way of work and thinking.
If you can share your work with us, I would like to increase my knowledge in designing.

Megha Arora

Posted on 11/11/14 11:57:37 AM Permalink

Ya I agree with you, Branding involved in creating a unique name and image for a product.

Amruta K

Posted on 11/12/14 6:36:12 AM Permalink

Thanks Megha!