Mae Young
Teacher

Primary Classroom Ideas

Can anyone share what they've done in a primary classroom?

Products
  • Adobe Spark

Adobe Spark is an easy-to-use tool that helps you turn your ideas into compelling social graphics, web stories, and animated videos

• Adobe Voice

Ratings
0 / 5 • No Ratings

Comments (4)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Eleni Kyritsis

Posted on 5/1/16 10:15:14 AM Permalink

I have used Adobe Voice for students (Yr 1 - 6) to record their learning and understanding in Mathematics and Language. I have also used Adobe Slate for student to reflect on a unit of work covered to share their learning (Yr 6). Adobe Post for students to create visual representations to remember key concepts/info learnt, as well as inspirational quotes linked to their learning or for digital portfolio to create a image to capture learning with a few words.

Mae Young

Posted on 5/2/16 12:08:41 AM Permalink

Thank you for responding, Eleni. I use it primarily for reading, but, you have given me an idea to use it for math as well.

Thanks!

Mercy Plascencia

Posted on 4/24/16 5:41:50 AM Permalink

I am planning on using adobe voice for creating presentations on the planets for a solar system unit. Each group in my third grade class has been assigned a planet to research and teach about to the class. I will share presentations as soon as they are completed this week. I could also do this with my native american nations unit. Hope this helps.

Mae Young

Posted on 5/2/16 12:09:21 AM Permalink

Can't wait to see it, Mercy. Thanks a million!