Henry Sandoval
Teacher

Adobe Acrobat

I am a newbie when it come to Acrobat and I hope to find more ways to use this application in my Digital Printing & Design class.

Products
  • Acrobat

The complete PDF solution for working anywhere. (includes desktop, web, and mobile access)

Keywords
Ratings
5 / 5 • 6 Ratings

Comments (7)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Shirley Al

Posted on 1/22/15 6:04:09 PM Permalink

Acrobat is a great way to build a portfolio of works. They can be simple and elegant with optional formats. That would be a good starting point for students.

Jody Campbell

Posted on 7/28/14 3:33:56 PM Permalink

In delivering content interactive PDFs are awesome. I use interactive PDFs for self diagnostics, quizzes, handouts, etc. I also teach print production and pre-press and Acrobat has some really good tools such a pre-flighting (lightyears beyond InDesign) flatting preview, ink manager, trap presets, converting colors, of course Distiller, etc. all of which we cover in class.

I also recently uploaded a pre-press/production resource and would like to hear you think of the project1

Dawnette Brenner

Posted on 7/14/14 8:36:38 PM Permalink

Hi Henry,

I've been researching best lessons online using Adobe products, I've come across a site you might be able to curate.

:)

Tony Bolder

Posted on 7/10/14 9:56:49 PM Permalink

One of the best ways to make use of Acrobat is to design a form that can be utilised in the classroom, for example, a form that is created so students can set out their design structure and plan. Doing this will then lead further into using this software. Hope this helps a little.

Clint Balsar

Posted on 7/3/14 6:53:37 PM Permalink

I highly recommend you learn to use it for collecting artifacts in one place. It could be several professional examples on one topic, or a student portfolio. The best thing you could do to quickly learn a little about what I mean is to try this PD course. It is short, and very good.

http://edex.adobe.com/professional-development/workshop/byb-Create-A-Portfolio-With-Acrobat/

Henry Sandoval

Posted on 7/3/14 6:07:33 AM Permalink

Educators could use acrobat to present a lecture and students could use it as a huge part of their senior project.