Header
Ben Forta
Occasional Visiting Instructor

Adobe Post Is Here

You've heard us talk about Adobe Voice and Adobe Slate previously, both of which have been embraced by educators and students worldwide. Today we released the third app in the series, Adobe Post is an iPhone app (initially) that lets you create stunning graphics designed specifically for social and sharing.

Check it out, and let us know what you think!

--- Ben

Products
  • Adobe Spark

Adobe Spark is an easy-to-use tool that helps you turn your ideas into compelling social graphics, web stories, and animated videos

• Adobe Voice

Ratings
5 / 5 • 4 Ratings

Comments (8)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Jane McPherson

Posted on 5/21/16 11:45:08 AM Permalink

Absolutely fantastic! I think it hits the mark for educators and students with just the right balance!

Elaine Cavalheiro

Posted on 3/29/16 1:56:44 PM Permalink

I don´t know Adobe Slate yet so I´ll see it.

Time Clocks

Posted on 12/24/15 6:19:04 AM Permalink

Easy to use, great results. Look forward to the online version.

Antoine Walespir

Posted on 12/22/15 3:28:57 PM Permalink

Michelle Dennis

Posted on 12/21/15 8:58:57 AM Permalink

A great concept! I would love to see a HTML5 interface so it could work on any device.

Ben Forta

Posted on 12/21/15 12:34:35 PM Permalink

Good idea And considering that Slate started out on iPad and then we added the web version, I think it's fair to assume that we'd follow that pattern for Voice and Post in the future.

--- Ben

Brad Lawryk

Posted on 12/18/15 11:53:42 PM Permalink

Checked it out very first hours it was out. Installed and made my first graphic in less than 15 minutes total. Very easy to use. I am still trying to find a way to use this in business but as a fun personal toy it is awesome!

hamed kh

Posted on 12/18/15 8:07:15 PM Permalink

Hi,

I installed this APP and that helped me for making changes on photos that i want to use them on social media marketing of our website https://www.pouyasazan.org , i appreciate your App

Footer