Brian O'Dell
Digital Media Instructor

Adobe Youth Voices

I came across this while I was looking for student contests to submit my class work into. Does anyone know if they will be doing the Adobe Youth Voices Contest for High School Students this year?  I'm looking at the areas of Film, Graphic Design, Animation and Photography.   Also are their any other contests that you are aware of?

I know of the Art Institutes 2D3D Contests as well as Scholastic art and Writing Contest.

Thanks

Products
Ratings
5 / 5 • 2 Ratings

Comments (2)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Barbara Swanner

Posted on Nov 4, 2015 4:40:11 AM Permalink

Brian, I don't know what state you are in but in the southeast Birmingham Southern University has a Biennial competition for students and it is this year. The deadline will be coming up in a couple weeks. Also Brenau University has a competition each year for women, I don't know for sure if it is restricted to high school girls in Georgia, it is called W.A.D.E. Our state art teachers group has competitions and shows each year for students, Nikon has a high school student competition annually as do some of the photo magazines. Atlanta also has an active photography scene so they have a push-pin competition each October in mid-town Atlanta for schools. Sometimes our local libraries run competitions for schools too. Our state NAHS (National Art Honor Society) group has competitions at the state conference for students for awards and scholarships, your state's might also.Hope this gives you some leads. Barb