Linda Dickeson
Consultant/Trainer

What does Digital Publishing mean to you and your students (K-12)?

What does "publishing" mean in this digital world? What should your students be publishing and how? How many ways are there for your students to publish? What curricular areas should be emphasizing publishing? What tools are you using?

Products
  • Acrobat

The complete PDF solution for working anywhere. (includes desktop, web, and mobile access)

• Dreamweaver

Design and develop modern, responsive websites.

• Digital Editions

Optimize your eBook reading experience across desktop and mobile, now with EPUB 3 support.

• Photoshop

Editing and compositing for photos, web and mobile app designs, 3D artwork, videos, and more.

• InDesign

Craft elegant layouts at your desk or on the go.

Keywords
Ratings
4 / 5 • 3 Ratings

Comments (4)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

William Cortez

Posted on 5/28/19 2:26:38 PM Permalink

​Digital publishing means going online and it will be paperless. The popular tools use the combination of Adobe products such as InDesign, Acrobat, and Photoshop.

Kajorn Bhirakit

Posted on 7/30/13 11:41:34 AM Permalink

Today I teaching DPS in classroom. I focus on UX/UI Design for my students. Because I think the first thing they will learn about how to design on device.

Deborah Hargroves

Posted on 7/29/13 5:57:32 PM Permalink

In today's world, digital publishing is much more than just print. Students must expand their skills sets to include many different interactive publishing tools to make their skills relevant in the workplace.

Dan Armstrong

Posted on 7/29/13 5:50:34 PM Permalink

I think that publishing is a very widely defined concept. Print, Interactive, Web, Digital Pub, animated, and more. Publishing needs to be embraced as a way of expressing your content but must be narrowly defined at the beginning of the content creation because the needs of the different types of publishing is very different.